HR Specialist in Compensation & Benefits (PE-11067)
Your tasks will be:
– Process incoming C&B related tickets (check if order is complete, obtain missing data if necessary, maintain data in the system, e-file upload, data transfer to payroll)
– Conducting monthly checks in C&B area
– Participate in Annual Salary Review process (prepare data for merit discussions, creating contract modifications, maintain data in the system)
– Prepare and calculate monthly and yearly bonuses
– Support Health Insurance administration (registration of new joiners and leavers)
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: You have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR administration
– Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Working practice: You are able to make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skill set, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
– Languages: You have advanced English skills (written and spoken)
What we offer you:
– flexible worktime options, urban infrastructure
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking, good access to local public transport
– catering facilities
– room for creativity