Business Analytics Expert (LJ-11055)
– flexible worktime options
– mainly home office after the pandemic too
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– catering facilities
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure
– Take responsibility: You will work in a team of business and analytics experts to enable our global user community for our Finance Business Intelligence platform.
– Help shape the future: As an employee of the Finance Business Intelligence Center of Competence (FBI), you will work on the future control of the company and advance the necessary data integration.
– Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
– Think entrepreneurially: As a leading in-house provider for BI and analytics based on integrated data within the company, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
– Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers.
► Manage our global user community as first point of contact for our app and analytics platform users
► Collect user requirements to be implemented in close collaboration with our Product Owners
► Manage and develop our community tool-set like our internal app store as central hub for users to get informed and access to all our applications
► Enhance apps to the needs of users e.g. by developing dashboards to adjust our solutions using built-in managed self-service functionalities
► Enable and support our users together with our DevOps teams and MS Teams
– Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible
– Way of working: agile, analytical, proactive, result and solution-oriented
– Experience & Know-How: experience with serving customers and driving change, business processes (e.g. Finance & Controlling) and data analytics skills, experience in conceptual design & implementation of reporting, forecasting and planning business use cases with state-of-the-art technologies like Microsoft BI
– Enthusiasm: passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner.
– Languages: very good written and spoken English and German will be beneficial.
– Education: completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification.
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will contact you asap.