Specialist in Staffing (Onboarding) (PE-11049)
Your tasks will be:
– Administration of day-to-day onboarding transactions including recording newcomers’ data, medical check-ups, SAP maintenance, contract creation and archiving
– Gather, complement, and treat required data, reports, statistics, and presentations (generally in English or Hungarian) based on existing templates
– Document preparation, taking into consideration company and local regulations
– Receives and responds to requests from various hiring managers and recruitment team
– Continuous evaluation and support on employee experience throughout the onboarding process
– Coordinate with Payroll as well as authorized HR personnel for the creation and approval of Compensation packages
– Demonstrate high proficiency in HR processes, policies, and standard operating procedures
– Train team members in the event of policy change/update or in the event of having a new team member on boarded
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics.
– Personality: You are analytical and precise. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Working practice: You can make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skillset, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
– Languages: You have advanced English and Hungarian skills (written and spoken). Other European language is an advantage.
What we offer you:
– flexible worktime options, urban infrastructure
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking, good access to local public transport
– catering facilities
– room for creativity