IT System Administrator (EK-11035)
● Experience in setting up and maintaining required IT infrastructure for physical corporate offices. This includes setting up office networking equipment (e.g. routers, switches), implementing required AV and telecommunication, and supporting end-users who need IT troubleshooting support in the office.
● Implementation, administration and end-user support of multiple enterprise SaaS productivity-related and security solutions: Email, Email Gateways, Identity Management, collaboration solutions, etc.
● Experience with one or more of the following is a MUST: Google Workspace administration, Office 365, Okta administration, Jamf Pro administration (app packaging, deployment, and maintenance including custom scripting)
● End-user support experience IS REQUIRED
● Experience in the deployment and support of video conferencing, corporate AV solutions is a strong plus
● Experience with IT asset lifecycle management is a strong plus
● Experience with mobile device management is a plus
● Experience in the use of JIRA/Confluence for tracking project tasks and creating documentation is desirable
● Experience with Windows / AD administration is a plus
● Program / project management skills are desirable
● Experience working under industry standard security / compliance frameworks is a plus
● BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant experience
Not required for the role, but relevant qualifications also include:
● Network / Security administration experience (firewalls, enterprise WiFi, routing, switching, ISPs)
● Scripting knowledge – Bash or Python (not required)
What you will do as an IT engineer:
● Coordinate with head of corporate IT and CISO on implementation, deployment, and support of new and existing end-user solutions and security tools
● As part of the day-to-day responsibilities of a team responsible for operational support, must be motivated to address support tickets and enthusiastically provide end-user support to technical and non-technical, on-premise and remote individuals in all roles across the company including executives.
● Proactively implement solutions including technical fixes, support procedures, documentation, end-user training for infrastructure and end-user issues to minimize recurrence / reduce future support effort
● When necessary, conduct hygiene-related tasks on various cloud-based and on-premise technologies as part of ongoing maintenance
● Help to proactively define, document and own operational standards and procedures for various IT and Security solutions
● Interface with vendors as a point of contact / product owner – reporting, escalating, and providing closure on issues
Ideal candidates will:
● Be highly flexible, responsive, self-motivated, and proactive to thrive in our fast-paced, solution-driven environment
● Deliver solutions on tight schedules and under pressure
● Create solutions that are documented, maintainable, flexible and scalable
● Be a subject matter expert in multiple technologies in use
● Demonstrate a very high level of ownership for projects and products
● Be highly detail-oriented
● Have a proven ability to self-manage projects including documenting a project plan down to the task level, prioritization, tracking and updating tasks and activities, and communicating project status at a technical as well as a management level.
● Have experience in all levels of a project/product life cycle
● Manage implementations/deployments with a disciplined change management procedure
● Have experience with providing end-user training on the use of various technology solutions
● Proactively investigate solutions to newly encountered issues
● Be proactive in sharing knowledge and eager to contribute solutions to improve the operation of the environment
● Be eager to collaborate, learn from, and contribute as a member of the corporate IT and security teams, and across cross-discipline teams.
● Possess a strong desire to learn new technologies and take on new responsibilities and product ownership including operational support and vendor management for those products.