Senior Security Management Consultant (EK- 11034)
Using extensive knowledge and understanding of malicious cyber actor methods, assist in onboarding new clients and vendors, provide daily overwatch of client vendor attack surfaces, and work through established processes to help vendors improve overall cybersecurity.
Typical duties include:
● Using proprietary tools and methods, set accurate vendor attack surface to facilitate follow-on analytics and overwatch.
● Monitor findings queues for alerts that hit risk thresholds; analyze for accuracy and take appropriate next steps, such as escalate to 3rd Party or adjust attack surface.
● Process and deliver findings reports to clients and/or 3rd Parties on topics that present a direct risk to the 3rd Party and client; ensure timeliness and actionability.
● Partner with Client Success Manager to ensure that 3rd Parties in clients assigned to you have up-to-date and accurate responses to questions, and follow-ups are executed on time.
● Report tool bugs or issues in appropriate channels to allow for timely resolution and tracking.
● Assist Customer Success in high-quality delivery
● Demonstrated understanding of network protocols, including DNS, BGP, etc.
● Knowledge of cyber tools and malicious actor methods.
● Experience using analytic and/or processing platforms for cyber or intelligence production.
● Experience writing tactical reports for cyber or intelligence customers.
● Ability to analyze raw data, perform research and formulate analytic conclusions.
● Ability to work directly with customers to understand requirements for and feedback on threat intelligence products and services.
● Ability to present complex technical topics to a range of audiences in clear and easy to understand language (both verbal and written).
● Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a globally distributed team.
● Able and willing to share on-call responsibilities during nonstandard hours.
● Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other IT-related field preferred, but demonstrated knowledge or experience without an IT-related degree will be considered.
● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Cisco Certified Network Analyst (CCNA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security+, and/or SANS/GIAC certifications are all pluses and could be substituted for degree.
● Five (5)+ years of experience in cyber security, analysis, or related field.
● Experience as a military or intelligence analyst processing collection is a plus.