Service Enablement Professional (PE-11042)
– Being responsible for managing the delivery of orders end to end, from client signature to closure and hand over to service assurance. Dealing with a complex global delivery environment due to multiple countries, services, products, clients and 3rd party suppliers. Being the primary interface for both internal and external orders, with overall ownership for order progress and completion.
– Being responsible for access and hardware order placement and for tracking of delivery of the various elements required to complete the required setup. Being expected to chase and escalate internal / external resolver teams and suppliers to ensure timely progress to meet contractual SLA. Actively supporting installation and migration activities, coordinating between client, field engineers and configuration engineers. Some activities may only happen outside of normal working hours to ensure uninterrupted business to our clients. In these cases you will need to work out of office hours and will receive the appropriate compensation.
– Providing a simple plan of critical activities and timelines and will be in continuous contact with clients, internal and external stakeholders. Interacting and cooperating with various teams across the company. Driving client expectation, frequently updating all stakeholders on agreed order milestones and timescales.
– Overseeing and coordinating the work of Installation Coordinators managing logical amend orders that consist of remote configuration changes only.
– Being responsible for date management throughout end to end delivery to ensure customer satisfaction, jeopardy management, cost control and revenue maximisation.
– Administrating the steps completed and updates in our internal systems throughout the delivery.
– Being responsible for keeping the ordering process for UKI regoin and stakeholder contact list up to date.
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
-Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
-Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
-Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
– Ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels, both in writing and on the phone
– Experience in a client facing role is an advantage
– Experience in Service Management related to Network, Managed Services, CPE, IT Services is an advantage
– Ability to manage and negotiate with internal and external organizations is an advantage
– Ability to think critically, analyze data, make difficult decisions, and solve complex problems
– English on a fluent level
– Italian on a conversational level is an advantage
– Spanish on a conversational level is an advantage
– Any European language on a conversational level is an advantage
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities