Talent Sourcing Specialist (PE-11005)
– Source candidates from job boards, internal data base, referrals, headhunting and forums
– Assist in recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
– Creating reports and providing status updates to recruitment and hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
– Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the – selection process.
– Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance (pipeline candidates for the potential requirements).
– Developing new channels of recruitment for finding niche talent
– Build networks and leverage social media for finding qualified passive candidates.
– Cooperate actively with the onsite recruitment team and maintain good relationship with the business.
What you need to have:
– Professional experience as a candidate researcher or in a similar role in an international corporate environment
– Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written in English and Hungarian
– Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
– Can do attitude and ability to thrive in a busy atmosphere
– Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
– Awareness and interest about social media networks
– Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and handle various projects in parallel
– Self-driven and result oriented, confident personality
– Ablility to make fast decisions
– Strong problem solving/analytical/troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others.
– Out-going and open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible in a team.
What we offer:
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
– Professional development
– New office facilities in a convenient location in Budapest
– Training & development opportunities
– Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits