Data Engineer / Analytics Engineer (BM-10987)
3 years’ experience in business data warehouse and analytics/BI architectures, of which 2 years’ experience in analytical development leveraging Azure analytic components end-to-end.
– English on very good level for daily using, work in the international environment
– Good communication and follow up skills with user community across the globe.
– Experience with Microsoft Machine Learning solutions such as Azure Machine Learning and Azure AI Services
– Ability to work independently and a self-starter
– Ability to review a complex problem and present his/her manager with summary of options to be considered
– One of the following certifications is required: DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution; DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution; Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification
– Solid knowledge of Azure analytic components such as Data Lake/Blob Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Data Build Tool (DBT), Azure Analysis Services and Power BI Services.
– Very Strong SQL scripting, Data models, Analysis Services, Big Data;
– Experience with Java, Scala, Python or R
As a Data Engineer you know the importance of data to the business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be used for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
The Data Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
The Data Engineer will be accountable for meeting deliverable commitments including schedule and quality compliance. This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals.
Your daily toolstack:
• Azure Data Factory
Main duties/responsibilities (at least 5):
The Data Engineer will:
• Transforming business needs into technical solutions and data models
• Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Use proven methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and system integration
• Implement ETL routines using Azure Data Factory to load transformed data into the Data Warehouse.
• Transform data into business usable data by applying data modelling techniques using DBT.
• Design and implement Data Lake lifecycle processes that support effective data provisioning capabilities to feed analytical requirements, ingest IOT data sources and support Machine Learning requirements.
• Work closely with BI report creators empowering them to map reports to standardized data models that are under pinned by the Data Warehouse solution.