German Speaking Abap Developer (ECH-10970)
– Collect, analyze and check functional and technical requirements regarding technical implementation and feasibility and translate them into the technical software design
– Design, development, testing, troubleshooting, documentation and implementation of software in agiles teams and by means of applying software engineering methods.
– Ensuring thot non-functional solution requirements are met, e.g., performance, privacy, IT security, and Ergonomics/ User Friendliness
– Ensure on time, on budget and high quality project deliverables and high customer / stakeholder satisfaction
– Set up and lead project teams and delegate tasks
– College/ university degree, preferably with an Information Technology focus or equivalent.
– Experience in SAP application development; especially desirable in SAP HCM
– Good knowledge of the SAP programming languages ABAP and HR Processes
– Good understanding of SAPUISSAP, SAP Fiori desirable English and German mandatory, other languages are a plus.
– Used to and willing to work with agile teams
– Continuous learning willingness and ability in a fast moving environment
– Professional experience in application development Experience in SAP HCM
– Work experience in an international environment desirable
– Problem solving skills based on practice and precedent as well as ability to analyze factual information
– Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations