French speaking Resource Scheduler (PE-10959)
French speaking Resource Scheduler (Fix-term-1 year)
• Gather information through relevant business systems/tools.
• Advise and provide support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries.
• Understand the nature and urgency of resource, what exaclty the customer requires and schedule them accordingly.
• Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provided to avoid customer escalations.
• Scheduling services / organize resources to the partners to meet SLA’s
• Prioritise your own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
What you need to have:
• Fluency in French and English
• Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications, any experience with ticketing tool could be an advantage
• The ability to plan & organise your own& others workload
• Proven experience of high standards of customer service
• Good administrative experience
• The ability to ensure accuracy of data, provide data for reporting and processing of information.
• Excellent interpersonal, literacy skills, adaptivity and ability to build relationships at all levels.
What we offer:
• Use and improve your language knowledge
• Participate in trainings and talent programmes
• Go through a professional and personal development
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere