Application Engineering Analyst (BR-10812)
What you’ll be doing:
• Designing, coding, testing, and supporting reliable, robust software applications and
services with high-quality standards.
• Participating actively in multi-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and
• Collaborating with product management on the right units of work to include in each
• Performing code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers
What you need to have:
• Proficient in backend or frontend development
• Experience with a JVM based language preferably Java
• Understanding of typical Java-based frameworks such as Spring boot, hibernate, J2EE, etc.
• Experience with any frontend frameworks such as Angular, React or JQuery
• Proficiency in building and passionate about creating great products that solve big
• Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and time management abilities
• Strong analytical skills and passion to understand existing systems
• At least 2-3 years experience
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Experience with scripting languages like Python.
• Some experience (could academic) with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
(AWS) or Microsoft Azure
• Some experience with software containerization platforms like Docker/Kubernetes