Analytics & Insight Professional (PE-10806)
• You will provide insights into with our collections systems through Churn or Debt. Managing debt profiles through data analysis, you will be key in ensuring that the company’s cash recovery is optimised.
• You will deliver sustainable revenue growth for the company by managing & optimising our policies and processes. You will learn a lot about the company through the collections side, but this will expand into end-to-end customer view. You will analyse issues which happen upstream, and will therefore learn a sizeable amount regarding the customer experience.
• Having SQL, Data analysis & strong IT skills will be important in this role. You will also ensure that our processes are efficient, you will do this by driving against unnecessary customer contacts and not impacting NPS scores.
• As well as project management or improvement skills, your stakeholder management is also key. As you will align with stakeholder strategies from other areas of the business, including objectives and new product plans. You will provide assurance to stakeholders and peers that we have control over a large and complex product customer base.
What you need to have:
• Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
• Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
• Proven experience in delivering effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences
• Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
• Statistical Analysis Skills, Strong IT skills, high level use of all MS Office applications, SQL , SAS
• Strong stakeholder management
• Knowledge of CRM , Billing and Collections systems
• English on a fluent level
What we offer:
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities