Linux Engineer (EK-10782)
From process point of view the TAM teams are mainly active in the change/release, incident/problem, DRP/BCM processes and play an instrumental role in operating, evolving and testing these processes.
As current TAM activities represent an important part of the ‘Ops’ in ‘DevOps’, the TAM teams will also play an important role in evolving our organization towards a more DevOps way of working, assisting Dev teams in consuming automated/self-provisionable infrastructure assets and consulting Infra teams towards more/better automation of infra services.
As a TAM engineer you will often be the ‘face’ of underlying infrastructure services, so a customer-centric mindset, good communication skills and some level of diplomacy is crucial.
Our TAM footprint is (to be)
• 3 TAM teams in Belgium (Mechelen and Leuven)
• 1 TAM team in India
• 1 TAM team in Hungary
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• You are assertive, convincing and diplomatic at the same time.
• You have strong organizational and self-management skills. You love taking ownership and you have a high level of autonomy
• You also have strong communication skills, both for interacting with your colleagues and with your internal customers/stakeholders
• You are well acquainted with online collaboration tooling & according mindset