Country Chief Accountant -German, French or Hebrew speaking(PE-10773)
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
– As a Country Chief Accountant you will coordinate with RSS Budapest Finance teams (Demand to Pay, Record to Report, Travel and Expense, Compliance) and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist.
As a qualified expert, you:
– Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, accountable for the financial accuracy of the affiliate’s financials.
– Take responsibility of all Internal Controls of Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation and internal controls matters, act as owner for the ICFR tools – INVOLVE and BWISE
– Review monthly balance sheet reconciliation – follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered
– Ensure submission other reporting packages accurately and within specified timeline i.e. Sustainability, Insurance reporting
– Take responsibility of IFRS 16 Leasing related matters i.e SimSol /Planon.
– Review and provide approval for all manual journal entries for posting by RSS Budapest team.
– Take responsibility for all management accounting aspects i.e. Period cost allocation, COPA allocation, SCC allocation, etc.
– Take responsibility for all aspects of Accounts Receivables – review and approve manual billings, review debtors ageing and determine follow up actions, ensure all sales related activities are reported timely and accurate.
– Perform Cash flow management – forecast current and future cash flow requirement and arrangement for necessary fund transfers (if required).
– Take responsibility for all treasury matters i.e. FX deal, credit facilities, payment request, banking matters
– Handle all accounts payable related matters
– Manage master data – Chart of Accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center. WBS, vendor & customer master data, UCI, etc.
– Prepare statutory taxes calculations and reconciliation, including tax reporting and liaising with Tax Consultant.
– Prepare audit related schedules and documentation, including liaising with the Auditor.
– Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries.
– Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation.
– Act as main contact person for RSS Budapest Finance teams for issue resolution for all financial matters.
– Act as the main contact person for FM in the affiliates for all financial matters, requests and advisory.
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
– University education; preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline, ACCA or other accounting professional qualifications will be an added advantage
– 8 years of experience in a related field and at least 5 years in accountant / audit role and people management experience
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices; financial reporting, audit and taxation
– Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP and MS office tools
– Meticulous, independent, proactive mindset and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines
– Proven track record of effective relationship and stakeholder management with diverse populations (customers, colleagues and senior leaders)
– Proficiency in influencing skills
– Comfortably working in a dynamic, changing and growing environment
– Proficiency in English and German or French or Hebrew
In exchange we provide you with:
– Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
– Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
– We offer you a great opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus an opportunity to make your mark at the company. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.