International Cash Collection: Operations Associate - Italy (PE-10752)
– Ensure customer payments are made on time and in compliance with the firm’s Credit Managemet Policy.
– Responsible for maximising cash receipts from outstanding debts without compromising customer satisfaction.
– Proactively manage customers using appropriate communication methods, ensuring quality and professionalisation standards are not compromised, in order to ensure payment promises are met and deliver cash targets
– Manage assigned collection portfolios in adherence with Internal Operational Procedures, Credit Policy, Risk and Compliance Processes and Company Code of Conduct
– Identify and escalate risks that could result in late payment of invoices to the Team Leader and Contract Manager to identify appropriate actions, in a timely manner.
– Manage customer portfolio by chasing payments, reconciling customer accounts and following up disputes to meet team KPIs for overdue debt and completion of work packages
– Plan and carry out customer calls in accordance with Group collections processes, covering all appropriate debts and ensuring that a promise of full or part payment is received and logged.
– Protect and develop customer loyalty by appyling Credit Management best practices and using knowledge of the end-to-end Billing process.
– Maintain complete, clear and accurate records and ensure that all reporting is completed by agreed deadlines
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended is an advantage
– negotiation skills
– Excel knowledge
– English on a fluent level
– Italian on a fluent level
What we offer:
– Competitive salary & benefit package
– Wide range of training & learning opportunities
– Long-term career opportunities
– Great, people-focused company culture