User Journey Analyst (PE-10750)
– Collection and segment [professionals] user data primary and secondary sources.
– Analyze and visualize user insights to discover trends in user behavior.
– Create consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core KPIs to provide insights in evaluate the efficiency of marketing investments
– Closely interacts with regional user marketing organization as well as global user marketing to define steps and measures to work towards a seamless user journey.
– Support country organizations with market researches support, by requesting and formulating market research needs towards the UX and Design team. Ensuring that it builds/covers gaps in the user journey and/or key knowledge.
– Support countries in defining actions based on NPS, insights and user journeys. First choice will be a key metric.
What you need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in data analytics, user research or online business intelligence.
– Passion to drive business decisions with data analyses and improve the user experience.
– Excellent quantitative skills and the proven ability to analyze, synthesize and distill large volumes of data down to key takeaways
– Experience with data visualization and Business Intelligence [BI]
– Proven ability to present actionable insights from analytics findings and to make clear recommendations to senior management and sales/marketing operations
– Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills with a problem-solving mentality and drive for results
– Ability to work across cultures and geographies
– Self-starter mindset and enjoys establishing processes
– English on a fluent level
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
– With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
– Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
– Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
– International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
– Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
– Well being programs including Medical & Mental support
– Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
– Childcare opportunity
– Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle – parking and bike racks are available