Our Group’s 700+ employees come from 32 different countries.
The company is highly committed to provide support to communities through social investments, and charity programs. The group’s mission is to become a leading market player by implementing innovation in European energy markets.
We are looking for recently graduated talents willing to develop their career in accounting and accountants up to 3 years experience.
Tasks to be performed:
• Preparing the basic bookkeeping tasks, such as:
– incoming and outgoing invoices
– bank transactions
– fixed assets transactions etc.
• Take part in finance administration (e.g., transferring), month end accruals, reporting to special authorities (KSH, MNB)
– Participating in preparation of monthly, quarterly reports considering the deadlines
-Preparing reconciliation of balance sheet and tax accounts
-Preparing basic tax returns and participating in tax inspections
-Take part in interim and year-end Financial Statements preparation
-Take part in the audit process
-Closely cooperate with external and internal stakeholders when performing the tasks above
• Required skills:
– University/College degree in accounting
– Chartered accountant degree is a plus
– 0-3 years’ relevant experience in an international environment
– Communicative English (spoken and written)
– Experience in using Navision accounting system is a strong plus
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Highly organized and respectful of deadlines
– Numerical, with a precise, error-free approach
– Able to work under pressure and set priorities in a complex and rapidly changing environment
• What we can offer:
– Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits, 13th month salary, annual bonus, private health insurance
– Home office opportunity
– Excellent opportunity for professional development
– Training and continuous learning opportunities of a rapidly exp
– Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
– International work environment
– Team and company events