Product Security Engineer (PHP) (BM-10726)
· Be part of a dedicated product security team responsible for improving the application security of LastPass.
· Use your knowledge of security architecture to help software engineers build secure products and services from the ground up.
· Work closely with engineering teams to understand their application security needs.
· Perform application security design reviews, threat modelling and code reviews.
· Use your penetration testing skills to strengthen our internal and external applications and services.
· Debug, troubleshoot complex backend applications written in PHP.
· Educate engineering teams and security champions in secure coding and development practices.
· Work on a highly agile product security team, as well as with other cross-functional teams.
· Deep technical knowledge in web application security.
· Experience with at least one of the following technologies: PHP, Hack.
· Previous experience with threat modelling, testing, and analysing backend applications.
· Previous experience in working closely with engineering teams and supporting them throughout the SDLC.
· A knack for finding flaws in software and you can effectively communicate how to fix them.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· Team-player, hands-on and can-do attitude
· Familiarity with cloud services (preferably AWS – EC2, ECS, EKS)
· Experience with version control, build, and bug tracking systems such as BitBucket, TeamCity, Jenkins and Jira
Opportunity to work in full remote mode within Hungary
Financial support to build your own home office setup
On-demand place in our Astoria downtown office
Wide variety of creative team building activities
Free choice of hardware for work
Private health insurance
Charity and volunteering opportunities
Eternal source of professional literature in our e-book program
Monthly self-care days to steam off
Inclusive, humane and Covid-cautious environment in the future of work