Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (BR-10699)
• Build cloud infrastructure, tools and services.
• Build automated provisioning and operational process around Infrastructure and container tooling in the cloud.
• Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for Infrastructure technologies based on Terraform.
• Work with git and associated workflows.
• Agile software development
• 4 years public cloud experience with at least 2 years of with Azure cloud
• 2 years of experience with Kubernetes and related technologies Helm
• Experience with Docker container
• Experience with Infrastructure as code: Terraform
• Effective verbal and written communication and influencing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Comfortable working cross-functionally in a team setting
• Strong aptitude to learn and passion for problem solving
• DevOps mindset (taking responsibility for your work)
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and tools
• Team player open to work in an agile environment
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must, other languages are a plus
• Customer orientation & communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with Unix/Linux environment
• Worked with Stateful services and operate them (Postgres, Cassandra, Kafka…)
• Know the concepts and ability to setup clustered services
• Good Knowledge in networking TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall
• Familiarity with modern Software Engineering principles
• Possess a strong Governance mindset
What our partner offer offer:
• Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
• Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
• Wide package of certified trainings
• Possibility to develop existing and new skills
• Support of work-life balance