Db2 Database Administrator (ECH-10696)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
– Implementation and administration of Db2 test- and production databases.
– Participation in the conception and implementation of database administration processes and automatisms.
– Developing of scripts for all types of database migrations and changes.
– Database performance analysis and optimization of databases and configurations
– Support of application development in writing efficient SQL statements.
– Cooperation with non-German speaking colleagues in an international team spread over several locations
– Support of IT operation including participation in on-call duty to ensure efficient database operations
– Cooperation with system- and database architects when implementing new requirements
– Completed technical education in Informatics (e.g. higher technical school or university) or equivalent qualification within business field
– Good knowledge of SQL and technical understanding of database accesses
– Basic knowledge of the operating system Linux
– Willingness to increase Db2 database administration know-how and involved software components
– Proven team-player with strong communication skills
– Very good English language skills (C1)
Nice if you have
– Several years of professional experience in administration of relational databases
– Perl and shell scripting is a plus
– German skills are an advantage, in any case willingness to learn German
What they offer you
• Annual bonus based on individual performance
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on their services
• Home office possible and flexible working hours
• Parking support
• Employee discounts, canteen, health management
• Discount on “All You Can Move” Sportpass
• Regular team events