System Architect (BR-10694)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As a System Architect, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
You will be responsible for defining and evolving architectural solutions for our globally-scaled business applications for a core insurance system supporting digital customer journeys, underwriting, pricing, policy and claims management etc. You are proactive, time-efficient, organized, resourceful, and can work independently while maintaining the ability to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment.
Candidates with at Least 5 Years of Experience as a Senior Software Developer and/or Technical Architect are desired.
• Define and evolve the software architecture for business applications utilized on a global scale, both internally and externally
• Take ownership of the software development life cycle by supporting and monitoring proper design and implementation
• Act as the interface between development team and functional architecture
• Drive and ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture, Operations, System Architecture, Corporate Standards and Technology Trends
• Define blueprints and accompany the implementation of new environments in Allianz Data centers, public, and private cloud
• Document and communicate architectural decisions with stakeholders in all teams
• Collaborate across the globe with developers, business analysts, testers, DevOps, etc.
• Extensive Expertise in Architectural frameworks and processes (e.g. TOGAF), Microservices and Event-based Architecture
• Extensive Expertise working with Java, Web Services, REST, Design and Integrations Patterns, Kafka, JMS
• Extensive Expertise working with API tools (e.g. Postman, Selenium, REST-Assured, TestNG, Swagger, …)
• Extensive Expertise working with Linux as an OS, standard Linux commands (e.g. vi editor, grep, sudo, netstat, …)
• Practical Experience working with Cloud Technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, …)
• Practical Experience working with Network, Security, Virtualization and Container (Orchestration) technologies (K8S)
• Practical Experience working with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, …)
• Practical Experience with Agile tool suites (e.g. Jira, Confluence, …)
• Good Knowledge of ElasticSearch / ELK Stack
• Good Knowledge of Eclipse RCP/RAP
• Trainings or certificates in the aforementioned technical areas are a plus
• Practical Experience managing international project teams (remotely and on-site)
• Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on success
• Resourceful mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Team-minded attitude with great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Flexibility to travel (depending on restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, preferably once a month to delivery centers or clients)
What they offer you
• Annual bonus based on individual performance
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on their services
• Home office possible and flexible working hours
• Parking support
• Employee discounts, canteen, health management
• Discount on “All You Can Move” Sportpass
• Regular team events