German speaking Resource Scheduler (PE-10693)
What you’ll be doing:
• Process administration requests from bid teams in order to support the internal deal life cycle process
• Provide coordination support to bid teams in scheduling and organizing meetings and other solution-related logistics
• Accurately maintain information logs relating to bid activity and capturing and chasing related actions
• Gather and maintain information for relevant business systems/tools to ensure that relevant data is recorded for reporting purposes.
• Support in gathering, formatting and maintaining internal solution collateral and materials.
• Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for support to bid teams are provided in a timely manner.
• Prioritise own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met
What you need to have:
• Good level of written communication skills, able to communicate and write in a business-appropriate manner
• Fluency in English and German
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and to communicate effectively with colleagues
• Proactive attitude, with the ability to identify ways to support bid teams.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a virtual team
• Personal flexibility & ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Applications, particularly Excel, Teams, Outlook and Word
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Training & talent programmes
• Language courses
• Fun & Diverse atmosphere
• Full time Home office