German speaking Resource Scheduler- 1 year fix term (PE-10693)
We are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a new team that we are setting up in Hungary. This team is responsible for the scheduling of skilled resources for our customers in Germany e.g. IT consultants, project managers and mobile engineers. It is part of a wider, well established Global Resource Management team so you will enjoy working primarily with colleagues in Germany but also from time to time with colleagues in the UK, France, Netherlands and South Africa. The company opens a door to a range of opportunities for progression: using our Employee Development Programme (EDP), which is linked to over fifty different career pathways in our Create Your Own Story (CYOS) Framework, we will help you develop a long and successfully career in the IT services business.
Your tasks will be to…
• Schedule services / organize resources to the partners to meet SLA’s
• Gather information through relevant business systems/tools.
• Advise and provide support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries, escalating where appropriate.
• Understand the nature and urgency of resource, what exaclty the customer requires and schedule them accordingly.
• Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provided to avoid customer escalations.
• Prioritise your own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
You are the ideal candidate if…
• Have good communications skills, work well in a team and have the desire to succeed.
• Have a high command of English and German, both written and verbal is essential.
• Have very good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Can plan and organize your own & others workloads
• Have some administrative experience and good attention to detail
• Proven experience of high standards of customer service
• Good administrative experience
• The ability to ensure accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information.
• Excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills, adaptivity and ability to build relationships at all levels.
What we offer:
As a future member of our corporate family you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop your career within an international team
• Participate in trainings and talent programmes that help you develop personally as well as professionally
• Take advantage of our hybrid working principles enabling you to balance your work and personal commitments
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere with colleagues from across the globe
• Use and improve your language skills and knowledge
• A long term future in the IT services business