German speaking Back Office Coordinator (PE - 10691)
– Comply management information through relevant business tools to provide accurate/up to date data
– Prioritise and co-ordinate own, and in collaboration with others work schedule to ensure that business and customer needs are met, and deadlines are adhered to.
– Provide data for processing of information
– Support various administrative and organisational tasks.
– Communicate efficiently to meet business requirements to avoid escalations.
– Manage and control different administrative processes.
– Be actively involved in commercial activities e.g. Internal cross charging
– Ensure familiarity with client business imperatives, technologies and support processes.
– Participate virtual meetings & enhance the cross country collaboration
– Support the back-office Administrator
– Maintain the Intranet content
– Define new business processes
– Look for opportunities for improvements to be made
– Take part in short- term Projects as required.
What you need to have:
– Fluent English and German skills
– Very good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
– The ability to plan& organise your own and others workload
– Very good administrative experience, attention to detail and data accuracy
– Being proactive and be able to set priority list
– Ability to work independently
– Very good communication skills
– Good Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
– Commercial thinking / understanding
– A strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
What we offer:
– Use and improve your language knowledge
– Participate in trainings and talent programmes
– Go through a professional and personal development
– Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
– Career opportunity within an international team