DevOps Engineer (BR-10678)
The company’s transformation project involves rolling out compelling, innovative consumer propositions in Guidewire across all branches which will drive strong, efficient and profitable growth. From IT perspective transformation is supported by implementation of new core solutions and Microsoft Azure-based infrastructure with strong focus on automation and infrastructure as code approach. We are creating internal DevOps team, who will support our cloud transformation and will drive us into innovative approach of application and infrastructure maintenance.
The person we are looking for would contribute to abovementioned effort as DevOps engineer, who will
support the development of our new cloud-based infrastructure.
▪ Prepare the company to transition into cloud-oriented company
▪ Support implementation of the infrastructure and monitoring tools in Azure Cloud
▪ Help in setting up disaster recovery processes of our applications
▪ Prepare automatic monitoring and alerting systems
▪ Support go-live and maintenance of our applications
▪ Support further development and improvements to our infrastructure to meet long term goals of the organisation and support the company growth.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
▪ Knowledge and practical experience with Terraform
▪ Overall knowledge and experience with Azure cloud (resources, services, network, IAM)
▪ Knowledge of Azure Devops – git repository, build & release pipelines
▪ AKS/Kubernetes experience
▪ Experience with Docker
▪ Knowledge of Bash/Powershell
▪ English knowledge
Additionally the ideal candidates:
▪ Knowledge of MS SQL, Azure SQL and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes for MS SQL
▪ Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment process for Azure Data Factory
▪ Experience with Azure monitoring
▪ CI/CD processes for Java based application
If you interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org