People&Culture Business Partner - German speaking (PE-10677)
What you’ll be doing :
As a German speaking People&Culture (P&C) Business Partner (Advisory) you partner flexibly and mostly virtually with leaders across the globe, offering on-demand, ad-hoc support on Business Partnering topics that need more immediate or short-term guidance and value creation. With a good understanding of the business needs and the business context and an excellent ability to apply key P&C concepts, policies and processes, you provide coaching, guidance and support to leaders to help them diagnose and translate their business needs into immediate P&C approaches and ensure effective implementation of solutions in partnership with other chapters. You are a trusted member of the Business Partner Chapter and closely integrated into the PSS organization.
• Providing immediate short-term strategic guidance to leaders on strategic P&C needs such as succession and talent management, performance management, goal setting, development planning, reward & compensation management and organizational set-up, transformations (change management and redundancies), employee well-being (reintegration processes and time management), career paths, resolution of conflicts, employee representation topics and relocation, depending on the scope of the request.
• Leveraging a strong understanding of global P&C processes to consult, advice and train both business leaders as well as P&C leaders on system and process related topics
• Delivering first-class support, advice and coaching to leaders specifically when new processes or projects (e.g. global grading) are rolled out
• Being a trusted partner to leaders in all aspects of P&C generalist areas, grasping a broad range of generalist P&C topics and be able to thoughtfully diagnose, evaluate and propose fit-for-purpose approaches including weighing risks and benefits of options
• Ensuring alignment and execution of established policies, procedures and global P&C initiatives
• Gathering and analyzing data and P&C or business metrics to make critical decisions; sharing insights with leaders and recommends innovative solutions based on the P&C decision principles that support the culture, strategic direction and resources
• Participating in global/regional squads for deployment of key P&C initiatives or new system launches.
What you need to have :
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
• Strong customer centricity, end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations, deep passion for learning and growth
• Excellent communication and coaching skills, experience in managing stakeholders globally and work in a fast paced environment
• Experience and understanding of how to navigate complex reporting relationships and attend to multiple cultures
• Strong relationship building/networking and influencing skills and collaborative style, ability to work effectively as a valuable partner and trusted advisor to all levels of management
• Strong knowledge and capability for interpreting and communicating employment laws and policy
• Ability to provide difficult feedback to employees, managers and leaders at all levels to avoid and resolve conflict
• 3-7 years of experience in a similar role (eg. positions focusing on labor law, People Relations, HR Business Partnering)
• Excellent written and spoken command in English & German.
What we offer :
• Development opportunities: our company is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
• Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
• A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. We cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.