People Support Specialist (AskHR) - German speaking (PE-10675)
What you’ll be doing :
As a People Support Specialist (AskHR) – German speaking you are part of a dynamic, vivid and spiritful Tier 1 PSS team supporting the EMEA region and our German affiliates. This team is the first point of contact for all HR-related inquiries and services for all colleagues (employees, candidates, contingents, retirees, managers, HR stakeholders, etc). The team delivers customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles.
• Providing Tier 1 support, insight and explanation on HR systems as well as advisory and administrative activities in the area of HR business processes and employee lifecycle events (eg. hiring/onboarding, employee changes/moves, payroll & personal data changes, terminations & offboarding, etc.)
• Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
• Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
• Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way
• Building relationships with HR colleagues within the PSS and P&C organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
• Behaving as role model to team members, showing positive and flexible attitude.
What you need to have :
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
• Strong customer centricity, end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
• Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience in service delivery or customer care environment (experience in the HR Operations / HR Services area is an advantage)
• Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
What we offer :
• Development opportunities: our company is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
• Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
• A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. We cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.