Business Analyst (BR-10680)
This role is a strategic hire to ensure the company can successfully design, develop and deliver large projects within our transformation programme. This Business Analyst will work closely with business leaders to design and develop innovative insurance solutions that can successfully deliver business growth. The role will be expected to design of business models, product development and innovation.
The incumbent will work in Scrum Team together with developers, testers and other necessary roles and will be responsible for translating business goals, objectives, rules, processes and data into business requirements and project deliverables that will allow to deliver necessary implementation on core platform and digital front-ends.
We are looking for goal oriented team players who enjoy delivering value to organization.
• Interpret internal / external business challenges and opportunities and set up solutions to deliver.
• Support workstream / product owners with preparation of business cases and support achievement of the overall program objectives.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with workstream colleagues, product owners, and all senior stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations.
• Conduct business analysis, define functional requirements and test created solutions.
• Engage subject matter experts across a number of different functional and geographical areas in a virtual international team setting.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
• Strong workshop facilitation skills.
• Experienced in working with project/product delivery Scrum teams as Business/System Analyst.
• Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail.
• Ability to drive system analysis and identify dependencies while having business requirement in mind.
• Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to enhance process improvement capabilities.
• Very strong verbal and written skills, as well as high level of interpersonal skill. Excellent English oral and written communication skills (fluency required).
Additionally the ideal candidates:
• Are familiar with Guidewire suite.
• Have experience working in consulting, delivery, or IT company, especially in the field of non-life insurance.
• Have experience working in distributed, international Team.
• Understand how insurance companies work.
If you interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org