Scrum Master (BR-10665)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As a Scrum Master, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, Allianz Partners, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
Our project moved to an agile approach more than 2 years ago and our teams are set-up according to the disciplined agile delivery framework. We are about 250 people working for the program in 6 different projects streams. Each project stream consists of several teams. Each team has a size of about 6 to 9 people (BA, Dev, QA), so we have about 25 teams in the program.
In this role, you will be allocated to development or production activities and will be responsible for ~2-3 teams.
Candidates with at Least 3 Years of Experience as a Scrum Master or an Agile Coach (preferably for software development teams) is desired.
• Align with respective product owners and team members to understand the business requirements of our customers
• Ensure teams follow the defined Agile processes and methodology while actively managing the scrum process
• Contribute to the establishment of team norms/agreements, like a Definition of Read and Definition of Done, and enforce the agreements accordingly
• Facilitate communication and promote collaboration within team to support value delivery and Sprint commitments
• Measure team delivery, maturity, and performance and review metrics with team to identify improvement opportunities
• Enable team to become high performing through collaboration and relentless focus on continuous improvement, including cross-skilling across team
• Act as a safe-guard to team by facilitating dependency management/risk management/impediment removal
• Facilitate retrospective meetings and dailies as well as other scrum ceremonies
• Participate in agile governance committees for whole program (cross-project stream)
• Ensure team has a healthy product and Sprint backlog (in collaboration with Product Owner)
• Utilize Jira and Confluence tools to manage day-to-day work
• Practical Experience working in a scaled environment, across multiple scrum teams at a time
• Very Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
• Practical Experience with Agile tool suites (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
• At least 1 Scrum or Agile Certification
• Comprehensive Understanding of software delivery processes
• Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on success
• Resourceful mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Team-minded attitude with great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Flexibility to travel (depending on restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, preferably once a month to delivery centers or clients)
Nice if you have
• Good Knowledge of SAFe
What they offer you
o Annual Bonus based on Performance
o Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
o Learning & Career Development Opportunities
o Supportive Work Culture & Regular Team Events
o Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
Discount on “All You Can Move” Sport Pass
Access to Health Management
Parking Support & More…