Recoveries Strategy Analyst (PE - 10653)
– Establish credible and effective relationships with DCA partners to ensure that you are seen as a trusted advisor.
– Assist recoveries strategy manager in regular Debt Sale exercises including Due Diligence meetings with potential purchasers and establishing processes for dealing with queries & complaints
– Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to support & influence the delivery of the Recoveries Risk business objectives.
– Take ownership of customer complaints relating to DCA or Debt Sale activities ensuring full investigation of route cause together with driving change to policy/process where failings/gaps are identified
– Act as a point of reference for any service issues impacting or DCA partners or Customers
– Understand drivers & levers available to optimise DCA performance & make changes to allocations in order to improve recoveries.
– Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure operational processes carried out by our DCA partners are robust & fit for purpose. Ensure Service level Agreements are maintained & any escalated Service issues relating to DCA or – – Debt Purchasers are channelled through this role.
– Lead the development of all necessary internal operations reporting and analysis to generate performance improvement.
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
– Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
– Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
– Experience using analytical tools SAS, Python, SQL, R or other
– Extensive experience of translating complex business processes and data insights into Simple views and Language
– Understanding of Credit Risk and Debt Collection is an advantage
– Stong customer and commercial awareness is an advantage
– Understanding of Scorecard modelling process, with the ability to assess Scorecard performance is an advantage
– English on a fluent level