IT Service Desk Analyst- German speaking (PE-10652)
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests.
This role will also be responsible for working close to the German IT team to see opportunities to transfer activities from their teams to the Service Desk, following our strategy of shift-left. This means mapping processes, create documentation
and provide training to other Service Desk team members. This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems and is responsible also for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution, as well as administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems.
This role will support business and operational hours and will require some flexible shift working.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with German IT team to bring more tasks to the Service Desk in Budapest. This includes Incident troubleshooting as well as completing Service Requests, remote installations
• Creating Knowledge Documentation and provide training to the rest of the German Service Desk team on tasks taken
• Provide a central point of contact for all Users of the IT Systems
• Responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service Requests through to a timely and effective resolution
• Provide effective and timely first line IT Support for any reported IT problems or requests, resolving the incident in the first call.
• Escalation of any issues that are likely to impede the timely resolution of any IT problem or Service request
• Participate in the administration and the maintenance of the Service Desk System Data
• Administer User access to all IT systems in line with IT policy and with adherence to IT Service desk procedures. This includes User enrolments, deletions, data access, transactions and password resets
• Timely notification of scheduled and unscheduled Service outages to affected end users
What you need to have:
• Business fluency in German and English language, both verbal and written.
• Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products
• Excellent communicational skills, verbal and written
• Good Customer Service skills with both internal and external contacts
• Good influencing and negotiating skills
• Good decision-making skills
• Good relationship management and social skills
An advantage if you have:
• A good knowledge of the Service Desk system and procedures
• A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities is an advantage.
• Knowledge of IT standards and policies
• Knowledge of SOX policies and procedures and their impact on User administration.
• Knowledge of the Service Desk system and it’s administration
• Knowledge of the Service Desk processes and procedures
A working knowledge of all Systems and Infrastructure being used by NA business users.
• A working knowledge of the WAN
• Detailed knowledge of the problem management procedures
• Knowledge to create documentation and follow them to increase the resolution of the incident in the first call.
What we offer:
•Dynamic and multinational environment – get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
•Great learning and development opportunities – 2nd and 3rd level team on site
•Various company events and volunteer initiatives