Analyst- Designer (PE - 10647)
• Design literature in Microsoft office software (PowerPoint) and professional design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustator) using templates established by the Creative Services team
• Provide excellence in delivery: on time, on budget and accurate, while adhering to brand guidelines
• Close collaboration with specialist marketing teams, product strategists, compliance team and external agencies (translation/printing/fulfilment)
• Partner with marketing teams maintain, update and evolve internal content hubs, including currently used content, back-up files and new content
• Own and drive the ongoing management of marketing collateral, including brochures, slides and digital content.
• Coordinate the production and update of content with the most recent quarter-end data, as well as following regulatory changes or requests by various stakeholders.
• Maintain and update a library of slides that are accessible on a web-based presentation platform, which is used by global sales and partners to build client-ready presentations.
• Ensure that all literature is approved by compliance and other stakeholders
• Update product marketing specialists/country marketing managers on literature within their market
Ideally You should have:
• Expert with computer applications including the following:
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Illustrator
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft PowerPoint
o Microsoft Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills and fluent in written English.
• Ability to integrate input from multiple stakeholders while maintaining project schedules
• Accountability: ability to take ownership and make decisions
• Ability and willingness to learn about regulatory requirements for each country and ensure that all published material is approved by the business/compliance and adheres to local laws and regulations
• Attention to detail essential, proofreading expertise an advantage
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment – adaptable, reliable with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
• Willingness to train/learn new systems and processes
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in regard to changes in strategy and project plans
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills: prioritize workload effectively, move projects forward in a complex environment, actively manage multiple stakeholders, maintain project schedules, operate within tight deadlines to produce high quality products, deliver on time and to budget