Process Specialist in Payroll for HR Service Hub (PE-10628)
Your tasks will be:
– Execute the payroll.
– Be responsible for establishing and optimizing cross-border payroll processes with the GPO organization.
– Be responsible for process adjustments considering the respective country law, collective agreements and company agreements.
– Collaborate with external partners (e.g. state authorities, social insurance institutions, tax offices).
– Answer complex requests from the Front Office concerning HR Payroll
– Execute Quality Checks for the payroll process
– Develop complete concepts to solve problems related to payroll topics.
– Continuously improve the solutions implemented.
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: You have 2-3 years of experience in personal administration, payroll administration or time management, as well as deep understanding of HR topics.
– Personality: You have an analytical and business mindset. You are self-organized, proactive and highly motivated to shape the future with an excellence mindset. You can communicate clearly changes and adaptations in existing processes as well as new processes to diverse audiences.
– Working practice: You can confidently promote ideas that lead to operational excellence. You can evaluate processes considering costs and benefits.
– Languages: You have advanced English and Hungarian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial
What we offer:
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure