Desk based specialist sales engineer (KE-10615)
– As a desk based Technical Solutions engineer support new Sales opportunities, defining technical solutions for customers driving Radianz revenues and EBIT. Includes creating and progressing self-initiated leads and sales opportunities
– Responsible for identifying and documenting the Solutions and Technical Delivery order journeys to deliver RFT customer outcomes.
– Orchestrate Radianz L2C stack to deliver solutions and customer outcomes RFT.
– Will own a number of key Radianz accounts acting as the technical solution lead and interface on the account – supporting ADP’s and sales managers in qualifying new requirements
– Optimise the Eco System – Eco System cost, capacity and solution Optimisation
– Complete documentation and solutions summaries and identifying any special customer requirements at the point of sale to handoff to SD to maintain.
– Champion customer experience in L2C to be better than DIY through meeting and exceeding RFT On-time metrics while driving NPS or Radianz Equivalent.
– Maintain Specialist skills for Radianz product range(s), Eco system trends and technologies
This role will suit you if you have the following skills:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
– Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
– Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
– Relevant business/professional qualification (e.g. CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/ Cloud Certifications, or equivalent technical job experience is a operational or engineering role. Understanding of systems design, system admin and emerging cloud technologies.
– Must have ability to communicate at a complex technical level with customer network and IT groups to determine technical requirements for delivery.
– Consult and build Peer to Peer trusted advisor relationships with customers
– Proven ability to rapidly adapt to technology change and evolution – self driven knowledge harvesting.
– Experience and Specialist knowledge in Radianz Product and applicable GS portfolio products- Specialist vendor knowledge of supplier CPE, technologies and solution design is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– German on a conversational level is an advantage