Senior Consultant SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BPC Planning (BR-10611)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BPC Planning Consultant to support end-to-end SAP implementations in complex environments.
– Defining, optimizing and implementing SAP BPC or SAP IP Planning, SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA projects.
– Analyzing, consolidating, documenting or translating business requirements into solution designs and architectures.
– Active member in the full implementation cycle who perform project management tasks and support presales activities.
– At least 3 years profound knowledge in SAP and SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, especially configuration. customizing, migration and developing of data models in SAP
– At least 3 years experience in SAP Planning and/or SAP HANA technical solution experience (including SAP BPC and SAP IP)
– Ideally strong knowledge in ABAP, SQL or other programming languages, Know-How in the area of SOAP- and/or REST-Services.
– Ideally you have already worked in the financial industries (banking / insurance) and experience in manufacturing or other industries is welcome.
– Ideally further knowledge in any other SAP module (e.g. HR, TRM, SRM, CRM).
– Good to have IT Project Management experience.
-Fluent English, both written and spoken.
What they offer
• Competitive salary + package
• Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
• Possibility of full remote work
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, she will contact you with the details!