Devops Azure / AWS Developer (BR-10584)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
– Demonstrated competency with the most common AWS/Azure services
– Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks
– Software development lifecycle experience or knowledge
– Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
– Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS/Azure.
– Experience with one or more AWS/Azure SDKs and/or CLI. (prefer Python)
– Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment. (Terraform and Cloudformation)
– AWS/Azure Certification for Dev and Ops in associate level or DevOps in professional level
– Experience with monitoring tools e.g. Grafana, Cloudwatch.
– Hands-on experience with Distributed Version Control System such as GIT, AWS/Azure CodeCommit or equivalent
– Familiarity with Continuous Integration, including experience with tools such as AWS/Azure Developer tools, Jenkins or Team City – – Experience with container technologies such as Docker and ECS
What they offer
• Competitive salary + package
• Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
• Possibility of full remote work
• Use your language skills
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to email@example.com, she will contact you with the details!