Senior DevOps Engineer CTA (BR-10601)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
– Collaborate with developers and architects
– Support and improve Build & Deployment tooling
– Driver of implementation of a strong toolset to enable development processes.
– Following, using and improving proactively the automation, CI/CD
– Support the improvement of automated testing tools and processes
– Closely collaborating and coaching our junior colleagues.
– Work out the proper infrastructure requirements of our modelling platform portfolio
– Minimum 3 years demonstrated working experience in Unix/Linux operating system and networking fundamentals
– Good understanding of the following areas:
o DevOps methodologies and processes, has infrastructure and operational knowledge
o AZURE Cloud technologies desirable
o Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
o Operating automated CI/CD build, deploy and release management systems and tools (Jenkins, Nexus, Terraform, Helm)
o Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
o Source code management repository experience: GitHub or GitLab
o Monitoring and Logging solutions (Prometheus, Logstash, Kibana)
o Modelling Platform Infrastructure (OASIS)
– Fluent English
Nice to have
– A passion for automation and agile methods.
– Highly motivated, autonomous individual with the understanding of methodological backgrounds and focus on business needs
– Working knowledge with scripting and programming languages, e.g.: shell, Groovy, Python
– MS Azure hands on experience
What they offer
– Competitive salary + package
– Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
– Possibility of full remote work
– Use your language skills
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to email@example.com, she will contact you with the details!