Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (BR-10601)
• Build cloud infrastructure, tools and services.
• Build automated provisioning and operational process around Infrastructure and container tooling in the cloud.
• Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for Infrastructure technologies based on Terraform.
• Work with git and associated workflows.
• Agile software development
• 4 years public cloud experience with at least 2 years of with Azure cloud
• 2 years of experience with Kubernetes and related technologies Helm
• Experience with Docker container
• Experience with Infrastructure as code: Terraform
• Effective verbal and written communication and influencing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Comfortable working cross-functionally in a team setting
• Strong aptitude to learn and passion for problem solving
• DevOps mindset (taking responsibility for your work)
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and tools
• Team player open to work in an agile environment
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must, other languages are a plus
• Customer orientation & communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience with Unix/Linux environment
• Worked with Stateful services and operate them (Postgres, Cassandra, Kafka…)
• Know the concepts and ability to setup clustered services
• Good Knowledge in networking TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall
• Familiarity with modern Software Engineering principles
• Possess a strong Governance mindset
What they offer
– Competitive salary + package
– Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
– Possibility of full remote work
– Use your language skills
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, she will contact you with the details!