Solution Designer (ECH-10577)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As a Solution Designer you will be part of a cross-functional agile team within Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
You will be allocated to development or production activities, creating and enhancing our partner’s business application. You will be the connecting link between business requirements and implementation by driving the functional design of the business applications. Furthermore, you will be responsible for specifying requirements as well as analyzing defects, (re-)designing components and processes for highly reliable applications. Together with developers, architects and testers you will be working on RESTful APIs, SOAP services as well as standalone applications.
We are looking for candidates with various levels of experience.
• Create a common understanding of business requirements and design solutions that follows our best practices
• Analysis of defects and collaboration with developers in defect fixing processes
• Support developers from a business requirements perspective, including identifying, quantifying and removing inefficiencies and obstacles within application
• Integrate solutions into our core insurance platform and support worldwide roll-outs
• Participate in discussions and workshops with stakeholders across development, architecture and functional areas to support decision making and delivery outcomes
• Work with tools like Confluence for specifications, Jira for ticket management and SQL databases for assessments and analyses
• Education or experience in IT (university degree or equivalent work experience)
• Have a pragmatic, proactive mindset and thrive for taking ownership
• Understanding of needs, challenges and limitations from business as well as technical perspectives
• Experience in working with agile methodologies
• Willingness to understand technologies across our platform ecosystem
• Team player with a hands-on attitude and end-to-end mindset
• Analytical and conceptual skills with high problem-solving competence
• Experience with log analysis, SQL databases, RESTful APIs and SOAP services
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Flexibility to travel (depending on restrictions of the COVID-19 pandemic, preferably once a month to delivery centers or clients)
Nice if you have
• Understand source code (preferably Java, PL1)
• Technical knowledge in containerization, cloud and CI/CD pipelines
What they offer you
• Annual bonus based on individual performance
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on their services
• Home office possible and flexible working hours
• Parking support
• Employee discounts, canteen, health management
• Discount on “All You Can Move” Sportpass
• Regular team events