Infrastructure Support Specialist - Exchange Admin (EK-10574)
• Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined within
the ITD quality standards.
• Manage the implementation, support and evolution of messaging systems components
and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT
• Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of
messaging systems and services for the various business units and at end user
• Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool; record
incident; provide quality resolution.
• Establish and Update operational procedures to warranty messaging systems and
services availability in accordance with operational level agreements (OLA).
• Support the IT project managers during project life cycles activities related to these
systems and manage related projects if required.
• Participate in all activites related to providing adequate and stable messaging systems
and services to all stakeholders distributed accross 5 regions.
• Identify, review and participate in the development of IT training solutions to deliver
appropriate, cost effective trainings in IT topics for users while promoting on-line
• Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
• ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in
• Certified as Microsoft Certified System Engineer or MSCE:Messaging. – Preferred
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience with the Microsoft Exhange server