Infrastructure Support - Network & Telecom (EK 10572)
telecommunication and network components, environments, and services, guarantee data
informatiodures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and
provide structured support recommendations to the various IFRC stakeholders and end-users
• Provide 3rd level operational support for the global organizational networking and
telecommunication infrastructure and services while ensuring compliance to ITIL and
other applicable Frameworks. Work cross-functionally to manage operational incidents
and service requests.
• Contribute to the design and deployment of network and telecom solutions by advising
on the impact of planned changes, assisting operations in the roll-out and postimplementation.
• Design, install and maintain corporate LAN, WAN/SD-WAN, VPN, Wireless, VoIP,
PSTN networks and security systems including but not limited to routers, switches,
firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, radius servers, proxies, IPS/IDS/HIPS
systems, SIEM, EPM/EDR, NAC solutions, and other networks/security services and
appliances across all IFRC locations, offices and data centers.
• Establish and maintain network asset management processes, including maintaining
network components inventory and related documentation, layouts, and technical
• Ensure service availability and quality by continuous monitoring and adaptation of
network performance metrics and overall health.
• Develop and regularly evaluate KPIs and SLAs/OLAs for the services in scope and
maintenance and monitoring of compliance against IFRC standards.
• Perform or control the execution by consultants of regular security audits and
vulnerability assessment of cloud and on-premises network infrastructure, adequately
develop and implement risk mitigation plans for the findings.
• Participate or control the execution by consultants in the preparation and execution of
penetration testing activities, taking part in risk assessment, identifying and evaluating
risk/threat factors, and implementing/reviewing/updating existing control and
• Build up annsure sufficient documentation is available for tasks assigned to 1st or 2nd
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the administration, setup, maintenance,
data center operation.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, especially in
networking (WAN/SD-WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VoIP) and Firewall infrastructure design and
administration. Demonstrate a solid understanding of network layers, topologies,
protocols, and hands-on experience in advanced troubleshooting of complex
• Proven track record in managing large Windows networks, including
ADDS/ADFS/ADCS/DNS/DHCP and other related networking and security services.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in operational maintenance and
configuration of hybrid cloud infrastructure. (O365, AzureAD, AzureAD Connect, Web
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the administration, setup, maintenance,
and management of Windows Servers, including failover clustering
• Experience in service management and reporting tools