Pl/1 Host Developer (BR-10567)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
• Plan, develop, test, troubleshoot, document, and implement software or application components of third-party software and operating system software
• Gather, analyze, and review functional and technical requirements for technical implementation and feasibility; translating requirements into technical software design
• Ensure future maintainability of systems and consider the technical and functional environment in the overall context of software development and maintenance; and operational support of the IT system
• Ensure non-functional solution requirements are met, e.g., performance, privacy, IT security and ergonomics/user friendliness
• Advise and support customers and assist with functional analyses
• Ensure know-how transfer and willingness to mentor new team members and junior colleagues
• Software development in agile teams and input to methods of software engineering
• Fluent in written and spoken German (working language), English language is advantage
• Very good understanding of end-to-end customer processes
• Excellent PL1 knowledge, experience in programming (Java, JCL, PLI, SQL, DB2) and Linux/MicroFocus
• Very good knowledge of Linux and modern IT infrastructure.
• Enterprise Server knowledge
What they offer
• Competitive salary + package
• Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
• Possibility of full remote work
• Use your language skills
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, she will contact you with the details!