Italian/ English Speaker Service Desk (PE-10530)
As Technical Support Analyst (English + Italian), you will be in charge of:
• You will do technical support for enterprise customers using technical skills aquired on internal trainings.
• You will support Voice and Data technology devices produced by Avaya and Cisco.
• You will coordinate the resolution end-to-end between customer, supplier and resolver teams.
• You will be involved in managing contractual obligations with suppliers.
Please note that this role requires the colleagues to work in shifts.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Good stress management skills in a fast-paced demanding field. is an advantage
• ITIL and Cisco troubleshooting experience is an advantage
• Customer support experience is an advantage
• Fresh Graduates are welcome
• English on a fluent level is a must
• Italian on a fluent level is a must
What we offer:
• Competitive salary & benefit package
• Wide range of training & learning opportunities
• Long-term career opportunities
• Great, people-focused company culture