Group Treasury Accounting Manager (PE-10529)
• Is key to statutory reporting of group treasury operations to the external investment community
• Is key to management reporting of treasury operations
• Plays a critical role in risk management for the company
• Supports company strategy
• Supports planning
What you’ll be doing:
• Group Treasury financial reporting (FX, interest, derivatives, hedging, loans and borrowings, cash & cash equivalents and Investments)
• Assist in the preparation of the company annual report (including disclosures)
• Submit, review and approve journals
• Produce management reporting materials
• Operate controls effectively
• Contribute to essential review of workings within the team
• Liaise with internal and external auditors
• Assist with testing during system upgrades
• Assist with transformation projects
• Assist with automation and process improvement projects
• Provide support to various Group Finance functions when required
Experience You Would Be Expected To Have:
• You have at least 5 years financial accounting experience
• Advantage to have 2 years Treasury Accounting experience (including preparation of disclosures to the annual report)
• Advantage to have an accounting qualification
• Excellent excel skills
• Appreciation for controls
• Good at meeting deadlines
• Experience with Treasury products
• Experience with SAP
• Ability to quickly become proficient in systems
• Good stakeholder management
• English on a fluent level
Our leadership standards
I inspire and build trust through self-awareness, honesty and integrity.
I take the right decisions that benefit the broader organisation.
Delivering for the customer
I execute brilliantly on clear priorities that add value to our customers and the wider business.
I demonstrate strong commercial focus, bringing an external perspective to decision-making.
Looking to the future:
I experiment and identify opportunities for growth for both myself and the organisation.
Building for the future
I build diverse future-ready teams where all individuals can be at their best.
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities