HR Recruiter (SZJ-10521)
• Comply with corporate, legal rules and corporate procedures.
• Comply with corporate safety procedures.
• Ensure that standards are maintained in a process-driven environment.
• Compliance with occupational fire safety standards.
• Encourages and encourages the emergence and representation of company values and expected behaviors within the company.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
• Provide appropriate quality and number of candidates based on available positions and annual manpower plan.
• End to end recruitment process coordination (from application until offer).
• Cooperate and keep contact with recruitment agiencies, tracking the quality of services
• Contribute to the design and implementation of overall recruiting strategy
• Take part in the onboarding process of new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team based on predefined KPIs
• Perform exit interviews and prepare analysis if necessary
• BA / MA University degree
• English knowledge – negotiation level
• 2-3 years relevant experience in similar position
• MS Office knowledge on user level
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation package
• Long term career development opportunities
• Innovative work environment