P2PAnalyst/Operational Buyer - English and German Speaking (PE - 10553)
What you’ll be doing:
– The position is responsible for the Purchase Order Management: PO creation, PO release and -follow-up, based on requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner and therefore to guarantee the on-time delivery to customers.
– Purchasing data maintenance in ERP system (e.g. info-records, source list, …) to ensure that purchase orders to suppliers for several areas can be processed timely and in the correct way.
– Manage order confirmations from suppliers – including manual maintenance.
– First interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates).
– Regular check of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders and respective PO rescheduling (expedite, push out, cancel) in cooperation with relevant departments.
– Invoice check and relevant clarification in case of deviation.
– Preparation of analyzes / ad hoc analyzes (e.g. analyze about info record, source list, prices, analyzes for audits etc.).
– Administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage.
– Check of not processed purchase requisitions.
– Preparation of process descriptions (work instructions).
– Daily maintenance of KPI report and creation daily other operational reports (material availability, open order book etc).
– Close cooperation with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning, Engineering, Plant SCM operations.
b>What you need to have:
– Fluent English and at least intermediate level German language capabilities
– Experience on purchasing is preferred
– ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, Vista, BaaN, …)
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Can deal with daily transactional workload
– Proactive, reliability and flexibility
– Ability to work in a team
– High level of accuracy
What we offer:
– We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
– We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
– We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development – opportunities
– We offer career advancement opportunities for you
– We value diversity, join our passionate team