Logistics Process Engineer (JGI-10550)
– Maintain the communication with Upstream Supply Chain, Industrial entities, EMEA Performance Team
– Contribute to the global efficiency of the warehouse through the implementation of new technologies
– Bring diagnoses expertise of logistic flows to optimize means, methods, tools and systems.
– Lead complex and transversal projects to improve warehouse processes using proper methodology focusing on: Safety and ergonomics conditions; Customer satisfaction; The efficiency of the warehouse; Cost reduction;
– Manage projects in terms of logistics, industrialization or IT System.
– Analyze end to end logistic flow in order to propose improvements on customer deliveries
– Fluency in English and Hungarian
– Studies connecting Logistics
– Advanced level on Excel, Powerpoint, SAP (user) and Autocad 2D;
– Expertise at Distribution Center processes;
– Fast learning and with ability to work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment;
– Practical-mathematical mindset & problem-solving approach;
– Experience in process improvement, lean implementation and/or warehouse process designing;
Capabilities considered as a plus:
Experience in implementation of SMART technologies in Distribution Centers;
If you are interested in the position please send your CV to email@example.com Thank you!