Turkish speaking Service Desk Agent (PE-10936)
– Providing 1 and 1.5 level support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope.
– Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization.
– Ticket escalation to respective Support Group.
– Coordinating the Turkish end user resolution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units.
– Incident resolution and recovery.
– Communicating solution or workaround to the employees of the customer in Turkish.
– Interface monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation.
– Communicating updates regarding major incidents to users.
– Running reports on active users on a quarterly basis and verifying with managers.
What you need to have:
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and at least upper-intermediate English.
– Have experience in IT Helpdesk (it is a MUST)
– Have at least High School degree.
– Are open to work in shifts, 40 hours per week, support window from 7 am to 3:30 pm
– Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
– Are flexible, open-minded personality with a “can do” attitude.
– You hold an EU passport or permanent residence permit for Hungary (we cannot provide VISA support for this role)
What we offer:
– Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks.
– High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus and quarterly promotions for top performers
– Currently home office possibility and potentially hybrid model of working in the future (fancy, easy to access office)
– Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
– Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization.
– Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language).
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
– Reimbursable language courses.
– Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.).