Automation / OCR Developer (BR-10919)
What will you do:
– As Software-Developer with focus on Robotic (Process-)Automation you’re leading the digitization of indirect processes in our back-offices. You will develop fully automated processes by using APIs or microservices up to digital assistants.
– You will be also part of our growing platform management team for our OCR tool which will have a great impact and opens new opportunities to automate processes handling unstructured data. You will support in the platform management and administration as well as the set-up of new projects and support.
– University: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Economical Informatics, Information Technology or Programming Mathematics OR equivalent working experiences
– Personality and way of work: willingness to (self-) learn, high and fast power of comprehension, outcome-oriented / (solution) design-thinking
– Languages: English advanced level (B2),
– German is an advantage
What they offer you?
– flexible worktime options
– mainly home office after the pandemic too
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– catering facilities
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will contact you asap.