Dispute Resolution Specialist (PE-10909)
– Supporting the standard claims management process driving reduction in the overall dispute value for the EMEA division through SAP and Get Paid platforms.
– Ensuring that all queries are categorised accurately, and documentation is gathered from end customers to support improvement of resolution lead team.
– Providing guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values.
– Building a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Sales, customer service, in country specialist, plant finance teams and end customer base to support resolution of claims.
– Implementing improvements to the E2E dispute management process in conjunction with the operations in EMEA agreeing on joint SLA’s.
– Developing & deploying end customer knowledge management database tracking key specifics on how customers manage claims and adapt this learning into the standard process.
– Providing monthly root cause analytics on claims volumes and reasons that drive process re-engineering recommendations to reduce challenges or new claims throughout the full Order to Cash process.
What you need to have:
– 1-2 years’ experience in a dispute, sales support or order management related role
– Fluent English language capabilities
– Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
– Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
– Strong problem solving skills
– Strong customer focus and service delivery
– Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
– Strong team player
– The following would be an advantage:
– Previous experience of SAP and Get Paid systems
– Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
– Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation and benefits package
– Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
– Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
– Flexible working solutions (home office, flexible working hours)
– We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
– We make your perspectives matter – Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at the company, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
– We make your aspirations matter – encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
– We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Company University
– We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
– We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at the company is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen