Data Warehouse/ETL Developer (BR-10879)
– flexible worktime options
– mainly home office after the pandemic too
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– catering facilities
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure
Are you looking for a challenging job in the field of business intelligence and analytics? We are looking for a person for the data model-driven development of our data warehouse (DWH). Do you like to wear several hats and are you able to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of data? Then you’ve come to the right place.
– Take responsibility: You will be part of our Logistics Analytics team, actively contributing to guide and execute our vision of a cross-functional connected logistics data analytics platform.
– Help shape the future: As an employee of the Connected Logistics Data Platform Team, you will work on the future control of the company and advance the necessary data integration
– Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company
– Think entrepreneurially: As a leading in-house provider for BI and analytics based on integrated data within the company, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting
– Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers
– Your contribution to the bigger picture: We design, build, operate and improve our BI and Analytics platform to support business decisions for all entities providing customer-oriented standardized solutions as well as managed self-service for required business flexibility
– Personality and Working Practice: team player, committed, agile, analytical, “can-do” mentality, proactive, result and solution-oriented
– Experience and Know-How: Profound procedural SQL and database skills, hands-on experience in developing data warehouses, models & applications, preferably in ORACLE or Microsoft; ideally experienced in developing Web Services and OOP (Python, Java, …) and data visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau), experience with agile working methodologies, interest in new trends and technologies
– Enthusiasm: Passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner
– Languages: fluent command of English, German is a plus
– Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics or comparable qualification
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will contact you asap.