Know Your Customer Operations Specialist (PE-10857)
• Act as a front to back client case owner working with our clients, internal teams and our Transfer Agent to hand hold clients through the refresh process
• Primary contact for both internal and external parties on all KYC Refresh related matters, to ensure client queries are being addressed and resolved efficiently as possible
• Responsible for daily Interaction with Third-Party Transfer Agents (TA), on all KYC refresh activities
• Acting as client service refresh champion, intermediating with our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand the importance of client experience, enabling us to deliver the best possible outcomes to our clients.
• Responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients regarding any KYC refresh related matters
• Providing subject matter expertise to ensure the integration of the KYC Refresh operating model, identifying, and implementing best business practice where required.
• Partnering with Legal & Compliance and other internal partners to deal with escalation, while ensuring our policies are appropriately followed.
• Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of policies and procedures.
• Looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering an outstanding client experience.
• Assisting management with any ad hoc / project work. ensuring that change implications are understood, and that the client experience is assured.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial markets and regulatory changes, and how this may impact processes and client experience.
• Assist with the produce daily/weekly/monthly statistics
We are looking for people who are:
• An innovator who actively seeks to generate ideas that deliver scale, client service and/or control improvements.
• Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills together with an ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• Strong individual who develops a positive working environment to find ways to partner and effectuate a coordinated approach to tasks.
Ideally You should have:
• Customer focused with strong customer service experience and a passion for service excellence
• Experience with handling client documentation, preferably in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/KYC laws and regulations.
• Experience with AML/KYC framework
• Strong interpersonal skills, confident, friendly, and respectful individual with excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable collaborating closely with clients and colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills, with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go above and beyond for our clients.
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to balance and control priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with colleagues and both internal and external contacts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Additional language skills, such as: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish would be advantageous.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software and the ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
• Experience of working with external providers